Please send your resume email@example.com
1. Professional requirements: major in power system, automation, hydropower station automation, mechatronics and other related majors, and college degree or above
2. Skill requirements: be familiar with the basic knowledge of power system or the production process of hydropower station; Master the principle of PLC or MCU or DSP; Proficient in CAD, Protel99 and other application software; Be able to master basic English reading ability （those who have passed CET4 are preferred）;
3. Ability requirements: correct working attitude, down-to-earth and diligent, honest and dedicated, hardworking; Good communication and cooperation skills; Able to travel frequently.
1. Arrange the bid preparation plan, the preparation of bid documents and the corresponding work involved in the bid;
2. Be responsible for the preparation of commercial and technical documents in the bidding documents, and the typesetting, printing, copying, binding and sealing of the overall bidding documents;
3. Make bidding documents according to bidding requirements, prepare bidding drawings, qualification documents and other bidding qualification documents to ensure complete procedures;
4. Participate in bid modification and internal and external coordination according to the needs of the bidding process to ensure the timely delivery of bidding documents;
5. Handle relevant procedures such as bid registration, return of bid security and return of invoice after bidding;
6. Handle the contract issuance, entry and filing of the marketing department. Handle payment application, invoice mailing and various registration.
1. College degree or above;
2. More than one year working experience in bid making, and have bid winning cases of specific projects;
3. Proficient in the operation of bidding documents, office equipment, etc;
4. Have strong reading and comprehension ability, and can quickly grasp the bidding requirements of the bidding documents;
5. Be hardworking, serious and responsible.